– In the final credits, is says “Ask for Babs”, referring to a character in the film who supposedly became a tour guide there.
For many years, if someone really did ask for Babs, they would get a free or discounted admission to the tour.
Universal does not use this promotion anymore.
– In the movie, during the first, big, party at the Delta House, when Flounder is walking down the stairs there is a lot of graffiti on the wall behind him. One of the messages scribbled on the wall is “MAC RULES”. This is a reference to the University that creator Ivan Reitman attended with Eugene Levy and Martin Short: McMaster University in Hamilton, Canada.
– The guy who leads parade down the alley is Stork. His only line in movie was,
“Well what the hell are we supposed to do you moron?”
He wrote the screen play. He later wrote “Caddy Shack”.
– At the end of the film the text at the bottom of the screen says “Doug Neidermyer went to vietnam where he was shot by his own men” the 1983 twilight zone movie has a scene directed by John Landis where a GI says to his partner “We shouldn’t have fragged Neidermyer”.
– When John Belushi smashes that guy’s guitar in the movie, the guy singing is actually Stephen Bishop making a cameo appearance. He still has the smashed up guitar signed by the cast.
– During one of the Toga Party scenes, if you watch closely the Delta Tau Chi “emblem” is on the wall behind Hoover and Otter. The slogan on the emblem is “Ars Gratia Artis” or “Art for Art’s Sake” – The same slogan used by MGM Studios, hardly what would be considered relevant to a frat house.
At the main menu, scroll down to the third item, “Big Movie Comes to a Small Town”. Press LEFT on the remote. A sun disk with a lion in the center at the top of the screen will light up. Press ENTER to see the short video “Skandar Keynes Blonde Cam”.
– Insert Disk 2. At the main menu, scroll down to MORE>. Press ENTER on the remote. At the next screen, scroll down to “Talking animals and Walking Trees: The Magical World of Narnia”. Press RIGHT on the remote. A small crown icon will light up on the bottom of the screen. Press ENTER to see the short video “Monster Cam”.
– Insert Disk 2. At the main menu, scroll down to MORE>. Press ENTER on the remote. At the next screen, scroll down to “Talking animals and Walking Trees: The Magical World of Narnia”. Press LEFT on the remote. A sun disk with a lion in the center at the top of the screen will light up. Press ENTER to see a short argument between Anna Popplewell, William Moseley and Georgie Henley about who saved Trumpkin from the river.
– You need the “Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian” 2-disc collectors edition for this egg. Put the second disc with the extras in yout dvd player. In the menu, go to “big movie comes to a small town.” When you’re on it, press the left arrow on your remote, then you’ll see a symbol of a lion turn orange, then press enter and you’ll see the blonde cam.
– Insert Disk 2. At the main menu, scroll down to the third item, “Big Movie Comes to a Small Town”. Press RIGHT on the remote. A small crown icon will light up on the bottom of the screen. Press ENTER to see the short video “Toastie: More than just a movie?”. The video explains how the movie got the Toastie nickname.
– Put in Disk 2 of the Collector’s edition. Choose Creating Narnia from Main Menu. Select Evolution of an Epic. Scroll down and to the left to a folding director’s chair. Highlight a golden symbol on the back of the chair and Enter to see a sequence about the turkish delight
– Go to the main menu, and highlight the lion crest at the top of the screen. Press enter, and it will bring you through some of the scenery in Narnia, from several different views.
– On disk 2 go to “Creating Narnia”. Select “Evolution of an Epic” and go to “Creating Creatures”. Scroll down to pencil drawing of a small wardrobe and enter on it. The page will change color and include more illustration. The return menu will also change to “Creatures Of The World”. It’s a short cut from one main menu choice to the other as if you had picked “Creatures, Lands and Legends” at the start of the main menu of disk 2 and likewise you can go the other direction.
1. Choose Fight at the first menu
2. When the “Play” option is highlighted press left on your remote.
3. You will see the three knife holes have been highlighted, press enter to see a comical hidden scene with The Marshal and Riddick.
Once the main menu appears and displays the option of either fight or convert. Select “fight” and at the menu instead of pressing Play press left on your remote control .. three dots on riddicks blades should be highlighted.. press enter or ok…. The same egg is accessible through the Convert section as well.
– When at the main menu of the Clerks 2 dvd, select the special features icon. When at the special features, go to the second menu, where you can see an image of Randal Graves. Push up on your remote until you see a though bubble with a burger in it appear above Randal’s head. Press enter and a small video will play. This video has director Kevin Smith with the viewaskewnverse bible, last seen in Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back. He comments on Clerks 2 being the actual end, but then saves a few pages in the bible for a possible new moview set in the viewaskewnverse world.
– Go to the “train wrecks” menu. Scroll down to “the good, the bad and the man” push the right button on your remote. Once the cow is highlited hit enter/ok.
– On the opening menu scroll down to “and Scott Mosier” scroll right. Once the cow is highlited hit enter/ok.
1. On Disc 2
Go to Special Features
“The Production from Hell”
Press Enter then at the bottom “Main Menu” highlight it and press left with your Remote(you will see a Cross)and it will unlock The Begining Animation
“Imaging the Underworld”
Press Enter then at the very top Highlight “Hellscape” and press right to unlock a Cross with a circle around it this unlocks Balthazar talk about his fight scene and makeup
2. On the second disc of the 2 disc set, enter special features.
Then go down to “The Production From Hell” and press right to highlight a pentagram.
Select this to see a short animatic with commentaries by the director.