1. In the soda shop, the waitress turns off the lights with her elbow because her hands are full, but she misses the light switch by 6 inches.
2. At Frenchie’s sleepover when they are talking about piercing Sandy’s ears, it shows Sandy holding the wine bottle and passing it to Jan. Then it cuts back to Sandy and she is still holding the wine, then it cuts back to Jan and she has the wine again.
3. During “We Go Together” at the end, John Travolta’s mouth is not in sync with the words “we’ll always be like one.” He appears to start singing “that’s the way it should be” before realizing and correcting his mistake.
4. At the dance, there’s a scene where everyone started dancing after Cha-Cha and Danny won the trophy. Well Marty comes in from the side of the screen and lands on the floor in some kind of split, and you can clearly see she is wearing a knee pad on her right knee.
5. In “We go together” they all dance forwards. When the camera changes angle Frenchy and Doody have switched sides.
7. In the scene where the whole gang is eating at the soda shop, everybody starts leaving. Doody is in the back, in the middle, on the railing. He’s getting ready to leave, takes a bite of his ice cream and sets it down. In the next shot, he sets it down again.
8. In the middle of the dance contest, Patty Simcox does a funny front walkover, and comes dancing towards the camera. Over her shoulder, you can see Sonny running up behind her. But suddenly it cuts to another angle, and Kenickie is running up behind her to lift up her dress, and Sonny is nowhere to be seen.
9. Sandy walks over to meet the girls after doing a cartwheel. On Sandy’s cheerleading uniform, there is a LONG red string right next to the letter on her shirt. Then, suddenly, the string disappears in the very next shot.
10. During the slumber party at Frenchie’s, when Rizzo brings out the wine, check out the junk on the headboard. Later in the scene when Marty is putting on her robe, the headboard is clear and now has a black fan on the left. Then even later when Jan says “You ain’t getting your hands on my ears” the headboard is cluttered again, with the black fan too.